Physicians Across Continents is seeking enthusiastic and motivated Graduate or Postgraduate student intern that want to improve the healthcare of some of the most destitution people across the world. Can you be the difference?
Through the Internship Scheme we hope to attract and train the next generation of faith inspired humanitarians who can perform in a rapidly changing and challenging environment.
Physicians Across Continents Internship Programme is an opportunity for graduate and post-graduate students to undertake work experience within our global network. Upon completion of your internship, you will be ready for the world of work as the skills transcend the charity sector.
With a combination of work assignments and practical experience, the roles are designed to give you a through insight and understanding in a variety of functions, including:
- Human Resources
- Research and Development
- A graduate or postgraduate student with a minimum honours’ degree received in the last two years
- Passionate about serving the needs of the most vulnerable people worldwide and keen to gain an insight of working in the Humanitarian Sector
- An understanding of humanitarian and development work
- Highly-motivated, dynamic with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to use initiative and prioritise his/her work
- Committed to learning and fulfilling the Internships Scheme
- Committed to Physicians Across Continents faith inspired values and core humanitarian principles
- Able to travel to the field if required for up to four weeks in challenging environments (all expenses will be paid)
If you are a recent graduate looking to start your career in the humanitarian sector who is willing to learn at a quick pace and is positive, inquisitive and can commit to a three months unpaid internship in London, then we want to hear from you!
Upload your CV AND complete the form